Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Goodbye, I will see you

She is not angry about me telling you things. It's far worse. She is angry that I left. Apparently the DOOR was not for me to exit but she was bringing me company. She considers me a part of her. I have made a grave mistake.

Why does she need me? I believe I am her favorite actor. Always plying the correct part with joy. I wanted to learn more. I didn't want to act. All the other world is is a stage and all her guests merely players and all her DOORs merely entrances and exits. I was not supposed to exit stage right but rather to allow another player to enter stage left. I wish to exit. DOORs have begun appearing closer to me. My family has even considered going through the DOORs themselves. I from now on will be a part of the other world. However I will be in dear need of company. You will come see me, won't you? It's lonely there.

No comments:

Post a Comment